Race Organizers: Ian Hall, Hal Loewen
Location: St Malo Provincial Park
- 9:00 – Registration and sign-in. Registration opens at 9:00 and closes 30 minutes prior to your event, please arrive in plenty of time to register for your event
- 10:00 – C Event: CX 4 male and female, U13 male and female and U15 male and female racers with less racing experience, and MCA citizen. Duration: 30 minutes
- 10:45 – Kids Event: U11 kids and younger, U13 kids with less racing experience; male and female. Duration: 20 minutes
- 11:30 – B Event – CX 3 male, CX 1/2/3 female. Duration: 40 minutes
- 12:45 – A Event: CX 1/2 male. Duration 60 minutes
- See category breakdown and explanation here
Riders in the C, B and A races will assemble 10 minutes before the scheduled race
start and will be called to the start line in seeded order. Seeding is based on placement
in the first three races of the 2011 season. Riders who have not raced yet will start at
the back of their group.
You must initial beside your name on the seeding list when you sign-in or else you will
start with the non-seeded riders.
Online Registration Closes Friday, October 5th @ 11:59 PMRegistration opens at 9:00 AM and ends 30 minutes before your event. You must hold a
UCI/CCA racing license, MCA citizen license, KOM license. Kids (U11) may race license free.
If you are registering in person please download the entry form and waiver, complete both and bring to the race. If you come to the race without forms completed you risk missing your race due to congestion at the registration desk.
All riders (including those with season’s passes) must hand in a waiver and show their
license to the commissaries.
- $20 for CX 1, 2, 3, and 4 racers. Cash or cheques.
- $5 for citizen’s racers. Cash or cheques.
- Free for Kids (U11, U9 and under).